|Ottawa (Kan.) (7-5)||25||22||25||25||0||3|
|Graceland (Iowa) (5-5)||15||25||15||17||0||1|
|Baldwin City, KS|
|Ottawa (Kan.)||Indv. Leaders||Graceland (Iowa)|
|#12 Kenna Hall - 15||Kills||#12 Emma Runyan - 7|
|#15 Makayla Aspegren - 5||Blocks||#19 Hannah Farley - 4|
|#2 Liz Heit - 21||Digs||#3 Sydney Stewart - 20|
|2 Players (#2,#4) - 3||Aces||#5 Kacie Miyama - 2|
|Ottawa (Kan.)||Team Statistics||Graceland (Iowa)|
BALDWIN CITY, Kan. – The OU women's volleyball team defeated Graceland University 3-1; 25-15, 22-25, 25-15, 25-17 on Saturday morning at Collins Gymnasium.
How it happened
- In set one, it was all OU as the Braves took the 25-15 victory. OU had seven kills in 25 attempts for a .200 attacking percentage. The Yellowjackets had seven kills in 31 attempts for a .194 attacking percentage.
- OU fell behind 8-0 to Graceland to open set two. The Braves rallied but was not able to complete the comeback, falling 25-22. OU finished the set with 12 kills in 38 attempts for a .184 attacking percentage. The Yellowjackets had eight kills in 32 attempts for a .219 attacking percentage.
- Ottawa rebounded in set three to take the 25-15 victory. OU had 13 kills and a .357 attacking percentage. Graceland finished with eight kills and a .235 attacking percentage.
- The Braves would take the 25-17 victory in set four over Graceland. OU had 11 kills in 29 attempts for a .207 attacking percentage. GU finished with five kills in 21 attempts for a .190 attacking percentage.
Inside the box score
- Ottawa finished the match with 43 kills, a .233 attacking percentage, 41 assists, nine service aces, 71 digs, and seven team blocks.
- Kenna Hall led the Braves with 15 kills in 28 attempts. She finished the four set contest with a .464 attacking percentage.
- Makayla Aspegren led OU with five block assists.
- Adriana Skipper led the Braves with 37 assists.
- Liz Heit tallied 21 digs.
What is next
The Braves (7-5) will play the host school, Baker University, on Saturday afternoon at the Baker Invitational at Collins Gymnasium. Game time is set for 1:00 p.m.